Stefan Janoski’s signature sneaker has been a mainstay in the Nike Skateboarding lineup since it debuted ten years ago. For its 10th year in rotation, Nike SB has remastered the silhouette for performance. Here are the 8 upgrades to the silhouette according to sneaker shop Flatspot.
- “Constructed with luxe suede upper”
- “Ventilation to the side panels with a perforated Swoosh logo”
- “Double stitching to really strengthen the upper”
- “Midsole maintains a classic white colour, although the profile of the toe box has been updated to add a gum rubber toe cap to refine both grip and durability in this high-stress area which ensures improved longevity.”
- “Zoom Air Unit which has been upgraded in thickness to offer more responsive cushioning”
- “flexible midsole and traditional vulcanised construction provides the best in boardfeel”
- “auxetic shaping between the midsole and outsole allowing for both contraction or expansion for enhanced boardfeel while also allowing for flicks and tricks to become more consistent.”
- “translucent rubber outsole has been used to give the wearer insight into the shoe’s mechanics.”
Find all of the colorways of the Janoski pictured here at Flatspot.