With spring here and summer on the horizon, Nike ACG is debuting its latest silhouette, the React Terra Gobe. Designed for seasonal adventures, the sneaker boasts these qualities…
1. The tooling modifies the bouncy ride of the Nike Odyssey React for all-conditions traction by adding durable rubber lugs on the heel and toe, as well as a saw-toothed sticky rubber forefoot pad for increased traction on the trail.
2. The upper, built from a four-way stretch ripstop material, is water resistant and, thanks to an extended upper heel pull and finger loop on the tongue, easy to get on and off.
3. A real rubber toe guard adds abrasion protection and durability.
4. The speckled midsole pays homage to an ACG classic: 1991’s Mowabb, which was the first shoe to bare this embellishment.
5. The heel area of the shoe has reflective elements.
Durable yet lightweight, Nike says the sneaker is up to the task, including “mountain biking to bouldering, trail running to kayaking”.
The Nike ACG React Terra Gobe will launch on the 20th of April in two colorways: K2 LDV (yellow) and The Abyss (blue).